1.Health is the greatest gift.Contentment is the
greatest wealth. A trusted friend is the best relative.
Liberated mind is the greatest bliss.
2. Death asked life:”Why does everyone love you
and hate me?”
Life replied,”Because I am a beautiful lie and you
are a painful truth.”
3. No matter how strong of a person you are, there’s
always someone who can make you weak.
4.Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth
because they don’t want their illusions destroyed.”
5. A gentleman is not defined by the content of his
wallet or the cut of his suit. He is defined by his
manners and the content of his character.
6. Don’t wait for things to get better. Life will
always be complicated. Learn to be happy
right now, otherwise you’ll run out of time.
7.You won’t do everything right. Just start,
make mistakes,learn from them and keep
8. Good friends care for each other. Close
friends understand each other but true friends
stay forever beyond words, beyond distance,
and beyond time.
9. The older you get, the more quiet you become.
Life humbles you. You realize how much nonsense
you wasted your time on.
10. My greatest treasure is was and will always
be my family.They may not be perfect but I love
them with all my heart.
11, One day you wake up and there won’t be any
more time to do the things you’ve always wanted.
Do it now.
12.A good man doesn’t love a million girls, he loves
one girl in a million ways.
13. I am proud to belong to a religion which has
taught the world, tolerance and universal
acceptance. —Swami Vivekananda.
14. Behind every great daughter, is a truly
15. There is evidence that crying can reduce
your risk of heart disease and other stress-related
illnesses. Expressing these emotions can decrease
a build up of anger.