- Stand like a mountain; shine like a star;flow like a river.
- Tears:The hydraulic force by which masculine will power is defeated by feminine water power.
- Prayers go up and answers come down.
- The most heinous and the most cruel crimes of which history has record have been committed under the cover of religion.-Gandhiji.
- I paint objects as I ”think” them, not as I see them.-Pablo Picasso.
- If you are bitter at heart, sugar in the mouth will not help you.-Jewish proverb.
- A narrow vision is divisive; a broad vision is expansive;but a divine vision is all inclusive.
- Nature’s mighty law is change.
- The evils that men do, lives after them.-William Shakespeare.
- Life levels all men, death reveals the eminent.-George Bernard Shaw.
11.Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see.-Confucious.
12.Love is sublime; its power can never decline;
It is only love that will always shine;
And there is nothing which is so fine.
13.The more things a man is ashamed of, the more respectable
14.I stopped and dreamt that life was Beauty;I worked and found
that life was Duty.
15. The body may age but emotions don’t.
16.If money can buy happiness, who is selling it?
17.One man’s phobia is another man’s mania.
18.How you tell is more important than what you tell.
19.There are two orders of creation:One divine, the other demonic.
20.The mind alone is the reason for our bondage or liberation.