1.We are busy working to live and forget to live.
2. Catch on fire and others will love to come and
watch you burn.
3. What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole
world and lose his own soul? (Gospel of St. Mark)
4.Obstacles are stepping stones and not stopping stones.
5. Make body the field, good works the seed.
6.You are holding in your hands the power to sink or swim.
7. ‘Man’, as Aristotle said, long ago’was not a rational but
8.Oh, what may man within him hide,though angel
on the outward side!-Shakespeare.
9.Never a lender nor a borrower be.
Borrowing is the scissors of friendship.
10.Vision is the art of seeing, what is invisible to
11. Violence is not the solution; it is the most
clear sign of our failures.
12.Where there is no vision, the people perish.
13.Happiness is a direction, not a destination.
14.A good man is guided by his honesty; the evil
man is destroyed by his dishonesty.
15.It is believed that for any change to be implemented
and to overrun an established process-it goes through
4 different stages-
First, it is rediculed.
Second,it is violently opposed.
Next, it is questioned.
Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.